Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Mashup - Drop-able Filter

Hi

I am creating a Mashup in which i wanted to create filter container which has an ability to drop a filter dimension 

I have used the below code which is creating a expanding button too...But i dnt want that 

Attached is the screen shot

<div class="col-xs-6 col-sm-6">
<!-- Placing a .qvplaceholder within a <qliksense-card> will create a cardified object -->
<qliksense-card content-height="45px">
<!-- Adding the class .with-title to a .qvplaceholder within a <qliksense-card> will apply special styles intended for visualizations with titles -->
<div class="with-title qvobject" id="QV1-01"></div>
</qliksense-card>
</div>

Please suggestCapture.PNG

Labels (1)
2 Replies
charlie_firemind
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hey,

So I have not got stuck into branch blog post or the polymer example but this is likely due to this: https://github.com/fkabinoff/qliksense-card-template/blob/master/qliksense-card.html or similar

<paper-card>
      <div class="card-actions">
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen" on-tap="fullscreenEnter" hidden$="{{fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen-exit" on-tap="fullscreenExit" hidden$="{{!fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
      </div>
      <div class="card-content" style$="height: {{contentHeight}};">
        <content id="content"></content>
      </div>
    </paper-card>

You will need to look at building a version of the card which does not contain the fullscreen functions.

In this case:

<div class="card-actions">
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen" on-tap="fullscreenEnter" hidden$="{{fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen-exit" on-tap="fullscreenExit" hidden$="{{!fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
</div>

Thanks

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Charlie

Sorry for the delay

But the below code is not creating a drop-able container in order to drop the Filter object.

plz advice