Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Mashup - Drop-able Filter

Hi

I am creating a Mashup in which i wanted to create filter container which has an ability to drop a filter dimension 

I have used the below code which is creating a expanding button too...But i dnt want that 

Attached is the screen shot

<div class="col-xs-6 col-sm-6">
<!-- Placing a .qvplaceholder within a <qliksense-card> will create a cardified object -->
<qliksense-card content-height="45px">
<!-- Adding the class .with-title to a .qvplaceholder within a <qliksense-card> will apply special styles intended for visualizations with titles -->
<div class="with-title qvobject" id="QV1-01"></div>
</qliksense-card>
</div>

Please suggestCapture.PNG

Labels (1)
2 Replies
charlie_firemind
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hey,

So I have not got stuck into branch blog post or the polymer example but this is likely due to this: https://github.com/fkabinoff/qliksense-card-template/blob/master/qliksense-card.html or similar

<paper-card>
      <div class="card-actions">
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen" on-tap="fullscreenEnter" hidden$="{{fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen-exit" on-tap="fullscreenExit" hidden$="{{!fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
      </div>
      <div class="card-content" style$="height: {{contentHeight}};">
        <content id="content"></content>
      </div>
    </paper-card>

You will need to look at building a version of the card which does not contain the fullscreen functions.

In this case:

<div class="card-actions">
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen" on-tap="fullscreenEnter" hidden$="{{fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
        <paper-icon-button icon="fullscreen-exit" on-tap="fullscreenExit" hidden$="{{!fullscreen}}"></paper-icon-button>
</div>

Thanks

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Charlie

Sorry for the delay

But the below code is not creating a drop-able container in order to drop the Filter object.

plz advice