Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajith_Raja_QlikSense
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Table Extension Issues on Updating Qlik version

Hi,

I am using the below table extension, because this only supports my requirement without CSS like, Alternate Row colors, Total Background color, Header background color & Empty space at the last Column in the Default Table.

Internet Security by Zscaler (github.com)

This Extension works perfectly for me as of now. But My doubt is once I update my Qlik sense version whether the Extension will now work or make any issues.

Or kindly suggest any alternate Extension for Table which not affected on any Qlik sense Version Update.

Thank You.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
TcnCunha_M
Creator III
Creator III

This is a third party extension, there no way Qlik or us Can guarantee this will keep work , only the developer can do this, you can reach out him or try to make sandbox server and test the updated version there

As you think, so shall you become.
PabloLabbeImaps
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

If you update Qlik Sense to the most recent versions like feb/24 or mai/24 most of this customization features are available in the native table object, but you will lose some features like Empty space at the last Column or Total row background customization.