Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waterscg
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Visualization embedded on Microsoft 365 SharePoint page not rendering

Similar to Solved: How to embed Qlik Sense Visualizations into O365 S... - Qlik Community - 78692, I'm trying to embed a Qlik Sense visualization onto a Microsoft 365 SharePoint page.

The SharePoint site collection is configured to allow content from my Qlik Sense server; i.e., Allow or restrict the ability to embed content on SharePoint pages - Microsoft Support.

I used the Single Configurator to generate and copy the URL representing my app's content; i.e., Single integration | Qlik Sense for developers Help. I pasted the URL into a web part on my SharePoint page. 

When my SharePoint page is loaded, the iframe for the web part displays the QS circular busy icon for a second, then nothing after that. About every five seconds, the cycle continues. At the same time the circular busy icon appears, the text "Waiting for " followed by the address of my Qlik Sense server displays at the bottom of the page.

Communication between SharePoint and Qlik Sense appears to be OK. No error message is displayed. But my app's content isn't rendering. Any ideas?

Labels (3)
10 Replies
mayuringale25
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

My issue is solved

1.I Have created new virtual Proxy for Sharepoint

2.Samesite attribute has been set to none

3.Added Sharepoint URL in Advance

On sharepoint side All iframe from all domain has been checked

Thanks and Regards