Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense mashup

how to host a mashup created on QMC server machine's dev-hub to a web page?

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you created the mashup in the dev-hub of your QS Enterprise environment then it's already hosted on that machine and accessible in the dev-hub. If you developed it on another machine you need to go to the extensions folder on that machine and zip the folder with your mashup files. Then you import that mashup zip file in the QMC of your QS Enterprise environment  as an extension. After that you should be able to find it in the dev-hub.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Gysbert_Wassenaar  I think i have not put my question properly. I'll rephrase it better. What i want to know is I have two qlik sense application app1 and app2. I have made a mashup with objects from both the apps. If I want use the mashup in a website say for example: www.salescontent.com, a public accessible website. So in that case will my mashup get rendered.

Baarathi

Thanks and Regards 

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you create the mashup on the dev-hub then you can click the view button at the bottom to see the mashup as a webpage. In the addess bar of you browser you can see the url for that mashup. You include that url in an iframe in your website page.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand