Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomKavouras1
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Vizualization/Dashboard Bundles

I installed the viz and the dash bundles during installation.  Every time I try to use them, I get the "Invalid Visualization" error telling me that they are not found on the server and that the specific extension that I tried to add is not available. 

I then deleted the viz and dash bundles. 

When I try to import the zip file for the visualization bundle, it succeeds but I get the same error as above when I try to use them.

When I try to import the dash bundle it always fails.

I am a root admin.

Any ideas on how to get these working on my server? Qlik Sense Enterprise Managed Installation Feb 2022 version on a windows 2019 environment.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi @TomKavouras1 ,
Did you check if, after installation or importing the zip file for the visualization bundle, if those files are saved in the Extensions of  the "static content root folder"? You can check where to find this in QMC >> service cluster.

/joseph

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi @TomKavouras1 ,
Did you check if, after installation or importing the zip file for the visualization bundle, if those files are saved in the Extensions of  the "static content root folder"? You can check where to find this in QMC >> service cluster.

/joseph