Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gustavo_Satler
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik data Transfer is allocating QVDs

Hi,

We are starting to use Qlik Cloud, so we use Qlik Data Transfer to send the QVDs to the Qlik Cloud, so that our data extractors have 2 stores, one pointing to the standard directory for reading data via applications sense and the other points to a mirror directory created only for Data Transfer use, but with the Data Transfer service active, an error occurs during loads in the second store, mentioning that QVD cannot be opened, so it is necessary disable the Data Transfer service for it to work, but the ideal is that both work in harmony, but at the moment I have no other way out than to leave the Data Transfer disabled, I would need help to understand what is happening and find a solution to this problem, we have already installed Qlik Data Transfer on a separate server just for it.

Regards,

Gustavo Satler

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Francisco_Fernandez

Hello @Gustavo_Satler ,

Posting in English is strongly recommended since it is the official language of the community, and you will also receive assistance much more quickly.  

Best regards,

Francisco

Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Yes, that is right, and the reason why we do recommend installing the Qlik Data transfer on a separate Node. so it does interact with any other Qlik services.

Thanks

Gustavo_Satler
Contributor
Contributor
Author

we already has it installed on another server and the error still occurs.

Gustavo_Satler
Contributor
Contributor
Author

sorry, changed to english as requested.

Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

do you see any errors in the logs? specifically In Upload Services 

Gustavo_Satler
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

In Upload Services I don't have any error, but, on my QMC (in Qlik Sense Server) I have this log error (attached)

)