Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Task Event Trigger QRS API

Hello,

I am currently working on a solution to manage the QMC using the QRS API.

So far I have been able to create tasks with weekly or daily triggers but I am struggling to create a task event trigger.

At one point I need to update the triggers that are already set up on task. I need to delete the existing weekly/daily trigger and create a new task event trigger.

I am not able to neither delete the existing trigger nor to create a task event one.

By checking the help guide I can find an API call for this:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/2.2/Subsystems/RepositoryServiceAPI/Content/RepositorySe...

Could someone please:

1) Let me know how to retrieve the trigger information of an existing task and how to pass this information to delete it (just the trigger).

2) Let me know how to configure the "compositeEvents" class to setup a trigger on success of another task or tell me where can I find some documentation about it. I have not been able to find any information regarding its components and the expected values.

Thank you very much.

PS: as a workaround I have been able to delete the whole existing task, so then I would just need to know how to create it again with

the task event trigger set on it.

0 Replies