Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
parkera
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Simple Process Flow ...powered by Qlik using Inphinity Flow Qlik Sense Extension

Qlik Sense has been great but what makes it even better are Extensions that add value, natively.  Qlik's TED extensions are a great way to do more with Qlik. As a Qlik Luminary for many years I cannot honestly say the last time anything hit me between the eyes as this did today. Qlik partner Inphinity has brought to market a suite of tools that deliver enterprise process performance management (EPPM) solutions. You can create content that is simple and provides context from data. Thus enabling data democratization and enabling Data Literacy.  Perfect to demonstrate process based compliance (SOX for example).

See how Inphinity Flow native Qlik Sense extension can bring understanding to data in a simple but effective way. Below is a great, yet simple, example of how Process Intelligence facilitates #DataLiteracy  within #Healthcare.
see: https://lnkd.in/diZKS95

parkera_0-1604002592992.png

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@parkera You may want to repost this to the Qlik Sense Documents forum area, that is where things like this should go, up to you, but I cannot move it for you unfortunately, as I cannot move from the other areas to this one, sorry about that.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
parkera
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

@Brett_Bleess  All Inphinity Products are TED Extensions. Native to Qlik. Hence posted into the Extensions page. Happy for you to move obviously.