Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FilippoValli
Contributor III
Contributor III

Threshold, Allerts and Logs

Hello Community,

I was wondering if some one had the same necessity or experience to share.

In the app I'm developing, in some cases, it would be usefull to verify and consequentially highlight  if some of the data is overstepping a certain threshold.

I found out surfing the web that there are some different approches, extensions or on load script. The solutions found on the internet are altough not very clear, especially because focusing mainly on the ability to send notifcations.

I was considering two different approches, it would be usefull for instance to create a Log file in Sense, saving when and who overstepped the set threshold. Giving me the possibility to  create a page where to hilight the elements that actually overstepped the threshold, hence simplyfing data analysis for the user.

The second approach is probably less usefull for my application but worth talking about, I personally found some results on the web but very confusing. The ability to send notifications or emails when a threshold overstepping event is verified. For this kind of approach there are few and very strict extensions, otherwise it is required to mess with the loadscript but onestly i didn't really understand how.

If some could share personal experience or help clarify the subject it would be awesome.

0 Replies