Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IsaiahCherkas
Contributor
Contributor

Uploading Extensions, Themes, etc. to Qlik Sense

Hello,

I'm recently new to QlikSense and migrating from a free trial version. The free tier account had a management console tab where extensions and JSON themes could be updated. Is this stored in a different location in the SaaS version and/or does this not come standard?

Thanks,

Isaiah Cherkas

Labels (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @IsaiahCherkas,

Custom theme option is available in SaaS as well. Please check below post:

However, Qlik product support is not available on 3rd party extensions. I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi @IsaiahCherkas ,

what happens if you add  /console at the end of your url?
In Saas environment, you can open the Management Console by adding /console to your tenant address

ex: https://thissimpletenant.eu.qlikcloud.com/console/

You can then import your theme and extensions

theme ext.png

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @IsaiahCherkas,

Custom theme option is available in SaaS as well. Please check below post:

However, Qlik product support is not available on 3rd party extensions. I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
IsaiahCherkas
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Vanay,

Thanks for providing these, however, these instructions still point to the Qlik Management Console (QMS). To be clear, in my Qlik Saas environment, I'm not seeing a portal to get to a the Qlik Management Console (QMS). Specifically, I'm wondering if there are different licensing and/or administrative options that allow the Qlik Management Console to be available or not in the Qlik Saas Environment?

Thanks,

Isaiah

Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi @IsaiahCherkas ,

what happens if you add  /console at the end of your url?
In Saas environment, you can open the Management Console by adding /console to your tenant address

ex: https://thissimpletenant.eu.qlikcloud.com/console/

You can then import your theme and extensions

theme ext.png

Regards,