Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II

User gets “your account is inactive” when trying to access the Mashup link.

I created the mashup(using different application(APP 1)) and attached the mashup Link in the Dashboard(of another application(APP 2) . when the user tried to access the link they get the error “your account is inactive” . Do they actually need access to the  application with which the mashup is created(App 1) to have access to the link.??

Labels (6)
5 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Kindly please view the below article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Unable-to-create-Mashup-in-Dev-hub-of-Qlik-S...

Thanks, Padma

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Padma , I am able to create Mashup and i am able to access the mashup with the link i created. But the end user is not able to view it. 

Does the user needs access to the app with which the mash up is created

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

HI @Qlikuser09 

Yes sir, please allocate the section access to the users so they can access the apps.

Thanks, Padma

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Padma. Is this the same as giving application access or Section access is different??

Marc
Employee
Employee

If the person receiving the "your account is inactive" message able to open any apps?

if they are unable to open any apps, I would probably have a look at the status of their account in the QMC (I am assuming from the message that this is on-prem not SaaS) as if they are seeing this for all apps I would guess that their account is either "blocked" or not included in the UDC filter and are "Removed Externally"

Marc_0-1683068240975.png