Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very slow response for 'api/capability/v1/list'

Hi All,

Since some time I'm trying to integrate QlikSense into our web application. Actually We are doing well but I started to face performance issues. Sometimes I have to wait about 10 - 30 seconds to see the app. I spent already some time on investigation because I was expecting some issues on my side. But after couple of days of investigation I just realized that the issue is related to internal QlikSense requests. In my case the reason of whole pain is request to 'api/capability/v1/list' which takes 10 to over 20 seconds sometimes. Sometimes it takes 200 ms - but this is really unusual case. Average request processing time (already on server side) is about 12 seconds. And I am waiting to see my app about 14 seconds in average.

While doing this request I didn't mention any increase of CPU/RAM/Disk consumption.

Is there anyone who could give me some hints what might be the reason.

I would really appreciate!

Test 1 (2).PNG

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Which version are you using?  There has been some performance issues loading the capability APIs.  This has been addressed in more recent versions where the javascript files have been split up into pieces.

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We are using Qlik Sense Server September 2018 Patch 1. Before w have been using June 2018. I did not mentioned any improvement after update which I did last week. I have been testing it on Google Chrome private mode just to make sure none of Java Script files are cached.

Just to be clear - the request I have described is called by QlikSense internally and it makes loading of my app very slow (it seems it has to be processed before the app can load) I did not intend to call it.