Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacobcricket
Contributor
Contributor

VizLib Story Timeline for project management

Hi!

According to the info on the main vizlib story timeline page, one of the use cases given is: "project management - view the stages of the project".  

https://community.vizlib.com/support/solutions/articles/35000131169-vizlib-story-timeline-overview

I am trying to create a timeline that shows the progress of multiple projects, however the only features i may use are 3 dimensions which are in this case: 

1)Project Name
2) Actual Start Date
3) Planned Finish Date

I'd like to improve this timeline with adding e.g. line indicating today's date,  percentage of completion of a project that will appear under the description.
Is there also a possibility to change the parameters of a project (e.g. planned finish date) without loading new data with amended fields? 

If you have any additional documentation with use cases examples for project tracking purposes, that'd be very helpful.
Also, if you know any workaround without vizlib, feel free to suggest any other ideas.

Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Reply
piersbatchelor_vl
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Jacob

On our roadmap at Vizlib, we have  a Vizlib Gantt chart, this should satisfy the requirements listed below. Please send us an email at support@vizlib.com and we can then send you an automatic email update when this extension is released! 😀

Piers Batchelor

Product Architect

Vizlib