Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard24best
Creator II
Creator II

Vizlib writeback date format issue

Hi Team, 

I am trying to create a data set where users will update certain details(text) and last updated date.

One time i am loading from excel which is in MM/DD/YYYY format but when its fed to Vizlib its showing as DD/MM/YYYY (format selected as Auto).

And when i try to customize instead of Auto to MM/DD/YYYY it show as blank. Because of this users are unable to writeback and getting error there are invalid values in certain rows

Could you please check and guide me if there is any particular format that Vizlib needs to be setup?

Regards,

Richard

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
richard24best
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Update on my question asked and resolution found.

I changed all the dates in my excel data to MM/DD/YYYY and in Vizlib format set as Auto works fine now.

Example in QS when you type today() the format date comes is MM/DD/YYYY. looks like we need to use same.

Happy Learning 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
richard24best
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Update on my question asked and resolution found.

I changed all the dates in my excel data to MM/DD/YYYY and in Vizlib format set as Auto works fine now.

Example in QS when you type today() the format date comes is MM/DD/YYYY. looks like we need to use same.

Happy Learning 🙂