Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveatkins
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

load a table from Confluence

Is there a connector or approach that can be used to load a table from Atlassian Confluence into QlikSense.? For example, I have a reporting application which lists all the dashboards my team has built, the security access rules/associated AD groups, and the users who have access to each dashboard. This is all dynamic; api calls to the QMC, etc., integration with active directory queries. But what I really need is to integrate this with user-contributed documentation of the dashboards: 1) business name, 2) purpose/text description, 3) product manager/owner.

I want to create a page in Confluence so that everyone can work on entering this data. Then, I want to query that table back into Qlik to display the additional information and allow searching, etc.

Sure, this could also be done with a simple excel file, I guess, but I wondered if there was such an integration to confluence so that one could pull a data from a table on a page into qlik?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
jprdonnelly
Employee
Employee

@daveatkins - you should be able to use the REST API for Confluence to output the data from the table in JSON (IIRC), and consume that with Sense's REST connector.

Additionally, you can use the Web File connector in Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows to scrape the content of a rendered table on a web page.

- @jprdonnelly