Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator

prelocking a filter and then allowing interaction on the data

Hi all,

My Requirement is :

Our qliksense application path is present in our local website link with a prefilter say Geography 1.(there are around 50+)

Once the link is is redirected to qliksense it has few objects, all filtered with Geography 1 data.Now the user can select further filters like department.

But he can also see Geography1 filter and he can close that filter which is allowing them to see all geo data.

We cannot restrict the user (With section access) only for Geography1 as he may also be a user for say Geography5.

How can i achieve this

3 Replies
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator
Author

Update:

As a test,I tried Single configurator of teh qlike sense objects in a simple notepad.html using an iframe

<html>
<head></head>
<body>

<iframe src='https://****Qliksenseserverpath***/single/?appid=0df579b2-064d-448c-a4e2-e8bbf61be4e8&obj=kzwcAev&select=clearall&select=category,Network%20Gear%2FAppliance' style='border:none;width:100%;height:50%;'></iframe>

</body>
</html>

I am able to view objectbut i can close the existed filters and see data for all geo.

If i add opt=nointeraction in i frame  ie Ex

<iframe src='http://localhost:4848/single/?appid=C%3A%5CUsers%5C200671418%5CDocuments%5CQlik%5CSense%5CApps%5CExecutive%20Dashboard.qvf&obj=nRxXG&opt=nointeraction&select=clearall&select=FiscalRollQt,2010-1' style='border:none;width:100%;height:100%;'></iframe>

Then user cannot interact or filter for his own geography1 data.

How can we achieve this

srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator
Author

As an alternate option I created a mashup.

Now i can i call that mashup objects/sheets in my simple HTML or website.How can start using them with what kind APIs and what is the complete process of using that create mashup.

Will i be able to achieve my base requirement.Ie user should be able interact and filter the data but only for his geography.

srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator
Author

As an alternate option I created a mashup.

Now i can i call that mashup objects/sheets in my simple HTML or website.How can start using them with what kind APIs and what is the complete process of using that create mashup.

Will i be able to achieve my base requirement. i.e. user should be able interact and filter the data but only for his geography.