cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jclark
Contributor II
Contributor II

unable to access qmc or hub after adding auth link to virtual proxy

Error 404 when tyring to access qmc or hub after adding auth link to virtual proxy

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Without adding the auth link, does QMC and HUB work?  If so, what type of auth link are you adding? Any screenshot for the configuration and error?

Please refer to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-Hub-and-Management-Console-show-quot-Not-Found-HT... as well.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

jclark
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Lisa,

I want to thank you for your help yesterday. The link you sent did end up helping me figure out what the problem was.
After changing the virtual proxy to enable the client auth link, the qmc and hub web access url that was previously used was changed. This was not entirely clear to me until I used the link you provided.

Thank you again,

-JClark-

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Without adding the auth link, does QMC and HUB work?  If so, what type of auth link are you adding? Any screenshot for the configuration and error?

Please refer to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-Hub-and-Management-Console-show-quot-Not-Found-HT... as well.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
jclark
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the speedy reply. I was trying to add the client auth link to allow access from android and ios apps.

Now both the qmc and hub cannot be accessed. opening the url that was previously used generates a 404 error.

Since I cannot access the qmc I cannot provide any additional info.

I was hoping there was a way to revert the change or a config file containing the access url that could be edited to remove the changes.

jclark
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Lisa,

I want to thank you for your help yesterday. The link you sent did end up helping me figure out what the problem was.
After changing the virtual proxy to enable the client auth link, the qmc and hub web access url that was previously used was changed. This was not entirely clear to me until I used the link you provided.

Thank you again,

-JClark-