Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zukowski_przemek
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Alerts from QS SaaS doesn't appear on iPhone Notification Center

Hi guys,

I'm getting nuts 😤 because notifications on QS Mobile (connected to QS SaaS) are not appearing on iPhone notifications at all (doesn't matter if the screen is locked or on). All of the notifications permits on iPhone are turned on. Focus modes are turned off.

I see alerts in the mobile app or as a small notification on the QS Mobile App icon (see screenshots attached) but I cannot find the solution to display them in the iPhone's Notification Center.

It worked before and stopped working ~2 weeks ago. Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hello @zukowski_przemek ,

Are your App Notifications and Notifications in your Profile Settings turned on?

App notifications.png

And,

Profile Notification.png

If yes, have you tried contacting Apple support on this?

Rakesh HB
zukowski_przemek
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

All of them are turned on. I removed app and installed it once again. Still no success.

I didn't contact Apple Support cause no other app is affected. Only QS Mobile cannot display notification on iOS 😞

Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hello @zukowski_przemek ,

Can you please disable the Qlik Sense App Notifications on your IOS device and re-enable them and try reloading the app and see if you get the Notifications on the screen? Make sure the Qlik Sense App is not opened while you are reloading the App.

Rakesh HB
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hello @zukowski_przemek ,

May I know if you are still facing the issue?

Thank you!

Rakesh HB
zukowski_przemek
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Hi Rakesh, unfortunately I still have this issue. But for sure it is more related iPhone itself than Qlik Sense. I tested it on iPad and it works perfectly. Still it's a bit confusing because my notification settings are the same for both devices 🙃 I will investigate it further and once I find answer I will post it here. 

Thanks!

Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

@zukowski_przemek Thank you for the update!

Rakesh HB
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Let us know if this iPhone is a New one.

Rakesh HB