Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katetsan
Creator
Creator

Error Msg "An error occurred: Access is denied" -- Sep 2019

Hi Experts,

I've meet an issue that I opened the app via mobile application as Rootsadmin and got an error msg "Access id denied".

Before that I didn't change any setting/configuration on QMC or service ports and it works well with no error msg. The only one changed is the version of mobile application. It updated to Sep  2019.

Is it possible the newest version causes the error issue?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

September 2019? Maybe it's not compatible  with your Qlik Sense Server version? Have you checked the system requirements? 

Maybe you have to wait for Qlik Sense  Enterprise September  2019?

katetsan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vegar,

The Qlik Sense Mobile APP updated to Version1.11.2 (September 2019 Patch 1) automatically. 

Is there any specific system requirements for different version of Mobile APP?

Note:

1. Server version Apr 2019

2. Mobile system ios 12.4.1

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I'm not familiar with the system requirements, but it was my spinal reaction to your post.

As this sounds like a product related issue I would suggest that you check for similar cases at support.qlik.com and/or to contact  your 1th line Qlik Support. It is normally your license partner, if its Qlik then you can register  your errand at support.qlik.com.

Good luck

PrashantSangle

In which mobile you are testing?? I mean in android mobile or iphone?

I have tested in iphone it is working fine. But for Android mobile I don't get the public release of Sep 2019.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂