Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vighnesh2022
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Some Limitations in Qlik Mobile SaaS, is there way to do these?

Hi Team,
   I am developing a dashboard for Qlik Mobile SaaS and I came across a few limitations on Mobile App.
1. can we disable full screen after clicking on KPI object?

2. Color by expression doesn't work for KPIs.
  on mobile app, it only shows a single color but when I use color by expression for KPI value.
It doesn't show that color in mobile app.

3. Background Image is not visible for buttons or extensions.
  Images shown in desktop view with background image functionality aren't visible in mobile app. 

4. I can't change the background Color for the sheet background for mobile app.   Even though I am using a custom theme for the sheet background, It doesn't reflect in the mobile app.
  I tried multiple things but weren't able to achieve above functionalities. Is there a workaround for above these or when will this functionality be available in Qlik Sense SaaS mobile?

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Andrew_Roy
Support
Support

Have you tested the latest release since posting these observations?  The new Qlik Sense SaaS app v1.154.9 was released on September 6th (iOS example):

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/qlik-sense-saas/id1523006591

From the release notes: "Significantly improved the rendering, memory consumption, and performance of the KPI". Hopefully this will also help with the limitations you described.