Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DIKSHA
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to connect to Qlik sense server in mobile App

Hi ,

Following the steps on Qlik community for accessing Qlik servers on mobile , i am able to add the servers successfully but unable to login as it gives the following error :

"You must connect to the Qlik sense server at least once before you can view its contents without an internet connection.Make sure that your internet connection is working and tap the Qlik Sense server again " 

i am connected to Wifi , still it gives this error . Suggest the solution please .

Thanks

ErrorError

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be sure to add the IP address of the Qlik Sense server to the Virtual Proxy Host White List where the link was generated. Ensure the IP can be resolved to the Hostname of the server that its meant for. Add the domain to the White list as well ... i.e. myDomainName.com

Does the browser of the device access the HUB and App ok? ... when that is working and you're viewing the HUB, at the top right are 3 dots. Click those dots and select the Client authentication link. Follow it and see if it gets you past this. 

DIKSHA
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Eddie,

Host-name, IP Address and Domain names all are white-listed as below:

Also,

The QS apps in browser work only on office n/w and are not published for external users/Devices. Hence can't open in device browser

.screenshot.png

Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

From that message it seems that the app is unable to find your server. At the time when you get that error, are you able to access Qlik Sense via a browser? The app needs to be able to access the server at-least once before you can open it in an environment with no server access.

Regards

Vinay

mukulb
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing the same issue while connecting. Is there any solution for this. I check all the solutions below, none of them is working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In your device. Are you able to access a browser, and if so, access the Hub ?

gerald_lebret
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I am facing the same issue.

Host-name, IP Address and Domain names all are white-listed .

I can access the hub without problem through the browser of my phone, I was able to click on the authentication link and the server list got update on my mobile app.

Ayn help, please!!!!

However, whenever I click on the server name, it tells me that I must connect to the qlik sense server at leat once....