Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BSarkar1638354030
Contributor
Contributor

Talend ESB project- Talend Cloud Deployment

Hi Team,

In Talend Open Studio for ESB(8.0.1) we are not getting the option " Publish to cloud " directly on right clicking the job for Talend cloud deployment, nor do we find Talend Cloud connection option in the preferences list. Kindly suggest how can we deploy and run our Talend ESB job in Talend Cloud. The same is working fine with Talend Cloud Data Management Platform but we need to use ESB components which are missing in this version of Studio.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Baisakhi Sarkar

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Baisakhi Sarkar​ , the option 'publish to cloud' does not exist on open studio, this option is used to publish the job artifact to Talend Cloud. About your license model, please raise a ticket on Talend Support Portal.

Regards

Shong

BSarkar1638354030
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong @Shicong Hong​ ,

Thanks for your response. Could you kindly suggest any way/method to deploy our ESB jobs to Talend Cloud and add Task/Plan for the same job.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Baisakhi Sarkar

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Baisakhi Sarkar​ , I am using Talend Cloud Data Fabric platform and it contains ESB model, so I think you need to change your license, I would suggest you to contact your usual Talend representative about your requirement and license.

Regards

Shong

BSarkar1638354030
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Many thanks for your response @Shicong Hong​ . This was really helpful.