Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtreubig
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can we set default Notifications for all Spaces in a Tenant?

In Qlik Analytics Saas, new Spaces have several default notifications set.  I'd like to know if it's possible to set the default notifications for new spaces so that we don't have to turn off unwanted notifications for each space. 

Or, alternatively can we modify notifications programmatically?  While we can create spaces through the API or Automations, I do not see where or how I can alter the notifications through these methods.  

Essentially, is there a better way to manage Space Notifications without relying on the UI for each individual space?

Labels (1)
  • Cloud

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig ,

we are definitely hitting some design limitations here.

I think it would be good if you could formulate your suggestions on how to improve notifications as "ideas" for the Ideation page.

As for possible implementations via APIs, I tried to have a quick look, but I'm not an expert on the notifications section. I would suggest that you make separate post about notification APIs on the Integration forum instead, as we have experts on the matter there.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mtreubig ,

we are definitely hitting some design limitations here.

I think it would be good if you could formulate your suggestions on how to improve notifications as "ideas" for the Ideation page.

As for possible implementations via APIs, I tried to have a quick look, but I'm not an expert on the notifications section. I would suggest that you make separate post about notification APIs on the Integration forum instead, as we have experts on the matter there.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
mtreubig
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Daniele, I created a suggestion in the Ideation portal (#362413)