Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kirawan01
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error 403 Forbidden (empty response) when copying app from managed space to personal space - Qlik Cloud

My team has been following this article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-SaaS-Unpublish-an-app-... to move app from a managed space to personal space with Qlik CLI. They managed to set up the context and change the owner, but when executing step #2 to move app to the owner's personal space, the 403 error comes up.

They have all the admin roles in Qlik Cloud except for tenant admin and they have full permission on the managed space. I wonder which permission I have missed?

Thanks
Karen

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanielZandersQlik

Only Tenant Admins can move Apps from Managed Spaces

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Chirantha
Support
Support

Hey Karen,

Please try unpublishing the app first and try again. This should hopefully fix it.

kirawan01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Chirantha, that was the intention.
We followed the above mentioned article to unpublish app from the managed space but got stuck here:

qlik app space update APPID

What is the required permission/role to run this command? We shouldn't have to give tenant admin role to all devs.

Thanks.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @kirawan01 ,

does the issue also happen when moving the app to a different space, using

qlik app space update APPID​ --spaceId SPACEID​

?

In this case it could be a Shared space, for instance. 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
kirawan01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes this also happens when moving app from managed space to shared space. Same error.

DanielZandersQlik

Only Tenant Admins can move Apps from Managed Spaces

kirawan01
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the confirmation, Daniel.