Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicolett_yuri

Error using Google Drive connector to read or write QVD on Qlik Sense Saas

Hello Guys, how are you?

Since yesterday (December 7th) I'm having problems using the Google Drive connector in Qlik Sense Saas. It seems to me that the error is very intermittent, that is, each time it occurs in a different part of my script.

Basically the error message I got is: Connector error: Error completing job: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have already created a new test connection on another google drive, but the problem persists.

The qvds I'm generating or reading are small, no more than 20mb. The process has been running perfectly since January 2022. I also checked Google Drive space, but it is far from full.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Thanks for posting.

Let's continue the discussion on Random store error with Google Drive connector Saa... - Qlik Community - 2014703.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
achampire
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello @nicolett_yuri 

I am reassured to know that I am not the only one to have this issue.

I wrote a post this morning (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Connectivity-Data-Prep/Random-store-error-with-Google-Drive-connector-...) because I didn't find one which described this problem. It seems that I missed yours.

That said, I have the same problem and also since the 7th December. I wrote 6th december on my post because I have a hourly schedule and it begin to fail at 08:00PM CEST.

On my side I tried to run my script with an empty folder. The problem persists.

If a Qlik Employee read this post or mine, can you please answer about the problem ?

I guess there are not only nicolett_yuri and I to have this issue on Google Drive.

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Thanks for posting.

Let's continue the discussion on Random store error with Google Drive connector Saa... - Qlik Community - 2014703.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer