Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guadalupeg
Contributor II
Contributor II

Licenses

This year we had to renew the licenses but Qlik  created a new tenant space, where we can add apps or edit them. Also, this space is the one that connect us to QlikSense Desktop
The problem is that we can access the space where we have the apps that we created, but just for reading, we can't edit them or create new apps.
The data transfer is also connected to this space that we created last year, so the data is not being updated.
So, in summary:
We have one user that can access to two spaces. 
Space 1 that has been created in 2022 that we used until March 2023. This space has all the apps and information that we worked on during 2022. Is also connected to Data Transfer.
Space 2 is the new space created after renewing the licenses, gives us access to Desktop, but doesn't allow us to edit apps created in Space 1 or connect us to information in Data Transfer.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks @guadalupeg !
I've been made aware of the fact that you have a support case open on this matter, my colleagues from Customer Support will follow the issue there!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @guadalupeg !
When you say "spaces" do you mean spaces within tenants, are you talking about separate tenants?
Did we create a new tenant instead of renewing the old one? Which process did you follow?

Thanks!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
guadalupeg
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes. Instead of renewing the tenant space. The option was to open a new one, to conect with desktop. But the old one has the conection with data transfer and all the apps that we have made so far. Those apps can´t be edited. We just can see the models. I hope we can find a solution.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks @guadalupeg !
I've been made aware of the fact that you have a support case open on this matter, my colleagues from Customer Support will follow the issue there!