Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
montero_ro
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Using images in Qlik SaaS

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use images that I have on Sharepoint on Qlik Cloud. I would like to add those images inside a straight table just like the videos on Youtube. However, so, far I have not been able to do so. Is there any way to use Sharepoint images on Qlik Cloud? Is there any other alternative to achieve this?

Best regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @montero_ro !

From my experience, even if you share an image publicly from Sharepoint, in order to access the "Original" (which is what would be required here) URL you still need to authenticate.
That makes it not possible to embed it directly from Sharepoint.
You might suggest an idea to our product team about building a deeper Sharepoint integration, at least for public link, but at the moment I cannot find a way of achieving what you would like.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @montero_ro !

From my experience, even if you share an image publicly from Sharepoint, in order to access the "Original" (which is what would be required here) URL you still need to authenticate.
That makes it not possible to embed it directly from Sharepoint.
You might suggest an idea to our product team about building a deeper Sharepoint integration, at least for public link, but at the moment I cannot find a way of achieving what you would like.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.