Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

2 by 3 Majority >= Cumulative sum Bucket with Two Dimension

Hi @vinieme12 

This is regards to my earlier post which you had provided solution. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/2-by-3-Majority-gt-Cummulative-sum-Bucket/m-p/204652... 

There is a small change in my requirement to my previous post. The new requirement is to add one more dimension which is "Movie".

Requirement: 

To Highlight AudienceSensorRating by Sensor Ranking, Based on the (2/3) Majority Count. 

For Example:

For Movie "Avengers" the the (2/3) Majority Count is "3", Which falls under "5" of Rangesum of Audience Rating. So PG12 to be highlighted in AudienceSensor Rating

For Movie "SpiderMan" the the (2/3) Majority Count is "5", Which falls under "7" of Rangesum of Audience Rating. So PG to be highlighted in AudienceSensor Rating

For Movie "TopGun" the the (2/3) Majority Count is "2", Which falls under "2" of Rangesum of Audience Rating. So NC16 to be highlighted in AudienceSensor Rating

Purushothaman_0-1680491001833.png

I tried modifying your syntax, But I couldn't achieve.  

if (
Min(total aggr( if(RANGESUM(ABOVE((COUNT(AudienceSensorRating)),0,RowNo()))

>= (Count(Total <Movie> AudienceSensorRating)*(2/3))
, SensorRanking ) ,(AudienceSensorRating,(=Max(SensorRanking),ASC)))) = min(SensorRanking) , red() )

Could you please help me again. I have attached the QVF for your reference.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

if (
Min(total <Movie> aggr( if( rangesum( above(count(AudienceSensorRating),0,RowNo())) >= (count(total <Movie,SensorRanking> AudienceSensorRating)*(2/3))
, SensorRanking ) , Movie, (AudienceSensorRating,(=Max(SensorRanking),ASC)))) = min(SensorRanking) , red() )

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

if (
Min(total <Movie> aggr( if( rangesum( above(count(AudienceSensorRating),0,RowNo())) >= (count(total <Movie,SensorRanking> AudienceSensorRating)*(2/3))
, SensorRanking ) , Movie, (AudienceSensorRating,(=Max(SensorRanking),ASC)))) = min(SensorRanking) , red() )

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

@vinieme12 

Thank you so much, genius!