Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhaniKumar
Contributor
Contributor

403 forbidden

Hello,

When i went to download page to download qlik sense desktop i am getting 403 forbidden page.

Regards,

Phani.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @PhaniKumar Sorry for the delayed response.

We had an issue with the download page and it is up and running now. Please check now and let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

Note: If any issues, try clearing the browser cache or in a different browser to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @PhaniKumar Sorry for the delayed response.

We had an issue with the download page and it is up and running now. Please check now and let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

Note: If any issues, try clearing the browser cache or in a different browser to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
PhaniKumar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Vinay_B 

I have seen only QlikView desktop download.. but i am looking for the Qlik Sense desktop version.

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @PhaniKumar 

If you have a Qlik cloud account, then you can download it from there as well. Steps are in the below post:

To download from the download page, your account needs to be linked to your company account. This is done by Customer Support. You have to raise a case to align your profile to your company account. Let me check if I can do that.

Thanks!