Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjustingkm
Creator
Creator

App security in a stream

I have a stream with multiple dashboards, needs to provide access to a particular dashboard only for selected users , Any help would be highly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikram_Jayakumar

Yes the screenshot I shared was at stream level they same can be done at App level too. Another way of doing is via section access if its within the app Section access 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @jjustingkm 

In the QMC<Security rules sections you can test around these filters based on your requirement 

Vikram_Jayakumar_0-1626880203782.png

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
jjustingkm
Creator
Creator
Author

Is this at the stream level? Can we do this at the app level also?

Vikram_Jayakumar

Yes the screenshot I shared was at stream level they same can be done at App level too. Another way of doing is via section access if its within the app Section access 

jjustingkm
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Vikram, just a follow up on that, if we are using section access , can we call the user id's from another QVD file.

Vikram_Jayakumar

Yes it is possible

jjustingkm
Creator
Creator
Author

and then call this qvd in the main app?