Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DikSense
Contributor II
Contributor II

Beginner in Qlik

Dear All, 

I am a beginner into QlikSense .

Kinldy guide me how to start to learn qliksense.

Thanks 

8 Replies
Seyko
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello,

Go to see the Qlik Sense Continuous Classroom (QCC). You have also some videos of tips on Youtube (Qlik Help).

cordially.

Excuse my english, i'm french!
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Welcome!

First if all I would say that you came to the right place. The qlik community  has been and still is a great place to learn about Qlik Sense. If you ever get stuck or have a specific related  questions the qlik community is a great place for looking at previous posted forum threads and to post a question your self. Just like you did today.

In addition you got the help.qlik.com. It's really good, I'm frequently there my self and I am always recommend that to my clients. You will find general and detailed information about deployments , setups and configurations together with details and use examples for all available qlik script functions. If I where new to qlik sense I would have started with this page: Getting started using Qlik Sense

DikSense
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much @Vegar  for your reply...

Apart from above link would you like suggest anything more?

Thanks

DikSense
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @Seyko  .........

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I haven't participated my self, but @Michael_Tarallo  are doing a getting started with Qlik Sense  webinar every Thursday. It could be worth your while.

https://go.qlik.com/Getting-Started-with-Qlik-Sense.html 

Liza_C
Support
Support

Hi @DikSense 

Welcome! 

I agree with @Seyko and @Vegar. They have already provided most of the Qlik resources you can start checking. We do have a Support portal as well and you can use our KnowledgeBase should you come across some issues and would want to start troubleshooting on your own.

https://support.qlik.com/QS_PopularTopics

Note: Please do not forget to mark the discussion as solved -- 
if the suggestion managed to address / resolve your query. Thank you.

ThePeterK
Creator
Creator

My advice is to play with it until it breaks, find out why it broke, and repeat this until you stop breaking things.

93/93
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I totally agree with you @ThePeterK , hand on trying and failing, trying and succeeding is the way to go.

Still, the getting started resources are still helpful to get you started , to get an idea of what Qlik Sense is and what you can do.