Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alimuratbar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Chart: Filter Pane

Hi Qlik,

At the chart Filter pane, i can't access to the search list box and scroll doesn't work. Qlik sense version is May 2023.

Thank you.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

This seemed crazy to me, because I've been playing with filters for a while now and haven't had any problem of this sort... but it turns out that in newly-created apps (in Qlik Sense Enterprise May 2023 IR), this is indeed the case. The search option doesn't work and there is no scrollbar (including for the drop-down filter version). There doesn't seem to be any such issue in existing apps created in prior versions of Qlik Sense, though, only ones newly created in this version (at least on my end of things, perhaps @alimuratbar  can elaborate as well). This issue also does not appear to exist in Qlik Cloud.

Sounds like this should be reported as a bug.

Good catch!

Or_0-1685532067579.png

alimuratbar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi, existing Apps ok, it is working but when i create new one, the problem occurs. Thank you.

oferreiro
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have issues with Filter Pane too.

My filter pane in a report generator with dynamic selection of dimension and measures turn on crazy behaviour with the new version May 2023. It seems like filter pane dont wait for the objects to finish re-calculate. If you select  another value on it the objects goes into crash and the previous selection dissapear.