Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richards
Contributor III
Contributor III

Conditional number formatting Qlik sense

Hello!

For the moment i´m using a conditional method to only show the expression if choosen from the users own choice.

For instans the user should be able to choose what to show. It could be the amount  for "invoiced" or sales" but also the diffrence between this years numbers compared to last years number.

However the diffrence could be shown in either $ or %. Depending on how it should be presented.

The questions is how i could determine this in qliks sense conditional? Do anyone have a solution?

The expression is orginals so it should not be changed.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is an option to hide column as per filter condition with "Column If condition". If you could explain more, We can dispense the condition?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
richards
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In my case i´m using the following solution to retrieve which expression to show.

Firstsorted value. I have two first sorted values. In the condition i´m using get selectedcounter(.... so this means that if the user have three options. Amount of sales, Amount of orders and the diffrence between amount of sales 2019 and 2020. The first column to show is the first option and the second the second choice.

So the conditional do work, that´s not the case. The case is that i would like when I choose  "diffrence... it shoulde be shown as a number format in percentage instead of numbers.

SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Richards,

Maybe your solution is to use alternative measures for each possibility:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Alternate-Dimensions-and-Measures/ba-p/1462903