Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Converting Excel Macros Script to Qlik Sense Script

Hi There,

is there any ways can we convert Excel Macros Script to Qlik Sense Script in (Backend)  Data Load editor? 

Anyone, Please help!!

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shalini_Kannan
Support
Support

Hi Purushothaman,

Qliksense doesnot support macros, but you may find useful extensions from websites like github.
There are no macros in Qlik Sense, but you can use an extension. It depends on your business environment how you can implement your extensions.

Check this link for extensions:

https://developer.qlik.com/

Kind Regards
Shalini.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Shalini_Kannan
Support
Support

Hi Purushothaman,

Qliksense doesnot support macros, but you may find useful extensions from websites like github.
There are no macros in Qlik Sense, but you can use an extension. It depends on your business environment how you can implement your extensions.

Check this link for extensions:

https://developer.qlik.com/

Kind Regards
Shalini.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What does the Excel macro script do? There is no direct translation but you may be able to create the same function in script if you give an example of what you are trying to accomplish.

-Rob

Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Sure, Thank you @rwunderlich  for your reply and offering to help. I will share the VBA code in upcoming days. 
This VBA code is used to Clean ,Group, aggregate the our data.

Thank you,

Regards,

Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi @Shalini_Kannan ,

I visited the site you recommend and tried of searching Extension for Macros or Extension for VBA but couldn't able to find an relevant one. 

Could you please help me on this?

Thank you,

Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Rob,

I am privately messaging you the Excel VBA script, Requesting your assistance in converting the same to Qlik Sense script in Script Load editor.

Many Thanks,

Regards,

Puru