Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliker3
Creator
Creator

Correlation between a set of small and big numbers

Hi,

I’m trying to make a KPI showing the correlation between two fields (example: 2k on y and 100k on x). But i get 1.33m for example as a result. How do I fix it? 

Thanks in advance

4 Replies
daturpin
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Can you show us a picture of the KPI and what your dimensions/measures are?

qliker3
Creator
Creator
Author

Correl( {<Path = >} 
Aggr( Sum( distinct {<Path = >} prCount), [SNr], [Version], Time, Name),

Aggr( {<Path = >}  if(Duration <= Fractile({<Path = >} Total Duration, 0.99836), Duration), [SNr], Version, Name, Time))

and the kpi is 1.33m

daturpin
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Sorry, I still don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you saying the first dimension SHOULD be in the tens of thousands, and the second SHOULD be in the hundreds of thousands, but when you compare them you are getting 1.33 million, and that is your target KPI?

qliker3
Creator
Creator
Author

"Are you saying the first dimension SHOULD be in the tens of thousands, and the second SHOULD be in the hundreds of thousands"

yes, the data is correct. sometimes the first dimention is a bunch of values between 21 - 30 and the second 80k - 100k. And i get 1.54m as KPI value. 

sometimes the first dimention is a bunch of values between 21 - 30 and the second 95k - 100k. And i get 0.85m as KPI value.