Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandralm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Cumulative Values in Line Chart - Rangesum - Above with zeros 0 and null values

Hi you all there!    I need your help 

I am trying to get  the cumulative value of  field Flujo  in a Line  chart where dimension is  Fecha  (date)   and  Fondo

EXPR1 doesn t seem to work when values are Zero.    (See numbers in yellow)

EXPR2  is desired result but when I  try this expression in a line Chart it doesn t work .  

EXPR1:  aggr(RANGESUM(ABOVE(SUM(FlujoDiario), 0, ROWNO()) ), Fondo, Fecha)

EXPR2:  RANGESUM(ABOVE( total aggr(SUM((FlujoDiario)), Fondo, Fecha), 0, ROWNO()))

Cum1.png               Cum2.png

May be a help you  know Fondo  is made of FondoClase at date level

Cum3.png

any help wil be welcome!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sandralm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

After many tries, I found the solution  myself.    Hope helps others

If the table is not  sort  correctly, the RANGESUM  function may not work correctly. So I used the  StructuredParameter  of the AGGR function

EXPR1:  aggr(RANGESUM(ABOVE(SUM(FlujoDiario), 0, ROWNO()) ), Fondo, (Fecha , NUMERIC ASCENDING))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sandralm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

After many tries, I found the solution  myself.    Hope helps others

If the table is not  sort  correctly, the RANGESUM  function may not work correctly. So I used the  StructuredParameter  of the AGGR function

EXPR1:  aggr(RANGESUM(ABOVE(SUM(FlujoDiario), 0, ROWNO()) ), Fondo, (Fecha , NUMERIC ASCENDING))

Angela_Zhou
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank you for this post, it helps the similar issue Cumulative Values incorrect issue in multi-Line Chart. I had to fix two place:

1. Loading script to force DimDate to be a Dual value:  Date(Date#(DimDate ), 'M/D/YYYY')
  2. aggr(RANGESUM(ABOVE(SUM(myDataField), 0, ROWNO()) ), DimOne, (DimDate, NUMERIC ASCENDING))
Angela Z.