Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II

Data upload error in Data Load Editor

When I upload my excel file via sharepoint connector  through data load editor I get an error. See attachment

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't see Sheet2 loaded, may be you need to do resident Sheet1? or if they are two different tables, may be you need NoConcatenate to make sure that sheet1 table doesn't auto concatenate into sheet2 table.

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi @sunny_talwar 

Thanks for the note. I do not have sheet 2 in my datafile. It is a pretty straightforward datafile. See attachment.

What do you do when you "resident sheet 1"? Something that needs to be done in the code? How do you do that? Code is added in attachment

sunny_talwar

I guess the issue is not with your Excel file... it seems that you are trying to do a resident load into [Sheet2_temp_77d56.....] table from Sheet2 table which is failing

image.png

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi @sunny_talwar 

What is a resident load and how should I do this differently? I just do a normal load like always and that always works. 

There is no "resident" expression in my code. (see previous attachment) How to load differently so I do not get the error?

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share the complete load script for [Sheet2_temp_77d56.....] table in the script

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @sunny_talwar 

Attached is the complete load script, but I do not have  [Sheet2_temp_77d56.....] in my load script

Regards, Kirsten

sunny_talwar

The error is pointing out that the error happens while loading that table. I am not sure what might be going on. May be someone more knowledgeable with Qlik Sense might know more about this.

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I figured what happened.. I forgot to remove the old table  (!) ))

sunny_talwar

oh okay