Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDeLa131
Contributor II
Contributor II

Edit expression to select specific values

I have an expression that is pulling all the order writers but the manager only wants to see her team members. How to do this within Qlik.  

Currently its setup as =VCOHead_OrderWriter.

When we did this in Qliksense we did a count, but in Qlik I do not want to use count. Below shows what I've done in the past. 

=count({$<VCOHeadordertype1 = {'O'},VCOHeadActualCancelDate1 = {'0'}, VCOHeadOrderWriter1 = {'AP','BF','CB','CK','DF','DH','EB','JB','JG','JS','JV','MJD','KMK','MF','MJ','MK','NK','PJ','RI','SK','SS','TD','SYS'}, VCOHeadbackordernu1 = {'0'} >} [VCOHeadordernu1])

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SDeLa131
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This worked, thank you very much.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SDeLa131
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This table has four items, Order take, Orders entered less errors, Nu of Errors, Final percentage of accuracy. When I use your sessions, the table dimension gives me an error. It needs to show the user names.

Digvijay_Singh

Looks like you want to create a calculated dimension to show names of team members, right?

Don't know about your data model but you might need to do something like this in the table dim column - 

if( match( VCOHeadOrderWriter1 ,'AP','BF','CB','CK','DF','DH','EB','JB','JG','JS','JV','MJD','KMK','MF','MJ','MK','NK','PJ','RI','SK','SS','TD','SYS')

,VCOHeadOrderWriter1)

SDeLa131
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This worked, thank you very much.  

Digvijay_Singh

glad it worked. I observed you marked your response as the accepted solution , got confused if the solution proposed by me worked or you tried something different.