Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve1368
Contributor II
Contributor II

Encountered many Qliksense Cloud issues

Dear Sir/madam

I registered for Qliksense Cloud recently and discovered many issues stated below :

1. Some of the screens are so different from training videos in terms of layout or formats;

2. Sometime the screen becomes so BIG that I could not read ALL in one screen;

3. I am still unable to develop a simple Table chart as system hanged all the times;

4. Cannot find refresh option for data and report; 

5. Not sure why old data files uploaded previously and stored in cloud cannot be deleted under Catalog;

6. May I know what is the function of Catalog and Collections?.

I suspect the above problems might be due to improper cloud setup and access rights initially by Qlik during registration. Also,  am I login correctly to access Qliksense Cloud via www.qliksensecloud.com using Microsoft Edge?.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance and advice.

Best regards, Steven 

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

3 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @steve1368 

Sorry you are experiencing these problems, could we get some details? 

1. Some of the screens are so different from training videos in terms of layout or formats;

*Cloud has been changing fast, would you mind to indicate what are you looking for that are not able to find?

2. Sometime the screen becomes so BIG that I could not read ALL in one screen;

*This is weird, would you mid to show a screenshot that shows the issue?

3. I am still unable to develop a simple Table chart as system hanged all the times;

*Does this happen if you use different browsers? If you open the browser developer tools, do you see any errors under "Console" or "Network" tabs?

4. Cannot find refresh option for data and report; 

*Do you mean reload? In the hub where the apps can be found, the app have three dots, there is an option to Reload or Schedule a reload.  

5. Not sure why old data files uploaded previously and stored in cloud cannot be deleted under Catalog;

*This was brought to our attention recently, can you attempt to do it through the Script Editor? There should be a Data Connection to files, then when you click on it as if you were adding a file, instead you can click the delete button. 

6. May I know what is the function of Catalog and Collections?.

We have some videos 

Organize your content using collections - Qlik Cloud
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/video/SJ5fj7aAXbI

Take The Tour - what you can do in the Cloud Hub
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/vazdJV3BwTUuBHkQyDkS2W?

I would suggest to create a new thread for the Screen issue, as best practice we suggest to open a separate post for each question, that will prevent confusion when it comes to identify what questions were answered and which ones are still pending. 

Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
steve1368
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi NadiaB

Many thanks for your quick response and kind assistance.

I was unable to access Qliksense after registration on Aug 16, 2022, I contacted Qlik on the same day and someone helped to resolve the issue.

I normally login Qliksense Cloud via www.qlikcloud.com, is this correct ?.  I am very frustrated as I have tried Qliksense almost every day since Aug 16 but could not successfully complete a SIMPLE Table Chart as of today and 1 month trial period is almost gone.

I strongly suspect no full access rights was granted for development and Qlik Cloud setup was not done correctly by Qlik when I first registered the account on Aug 16, 2022,  can you kindly help to check the overall setup before we discuss all issues below in next discussion.

By the way, can you login my computer one day to see all issues by yourself.

Thanks, Steven

steve1368
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi NadiaB

Problems have not been solved at all, kindly response to my requests.

Thanks, Steven