Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranjanac
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error in Qlik - explaination & resolution

Hi,

As per the attached image what is the explaination to this error ? and what is the  resolution ?

Thanks.

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

It's a timeout-error and might be caused by various reasons, like: too long queued and/or a too high workload on the system and/or too long running script. You need to look more closely in the various log-files and the task-manager during the task-execution.

Ranjanac
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Okay, i got a some other issues as well for which i am not able to understand.. that is it related to QVD distribution or different issue.. these are those logs... 

Could you please help me ith these as well?

issues/Logs generated in QMCissues/Logs generated in QMC

marcus_sommer

At first restart the entire environment - not to look for any temporary stuff. As next make sure that the RAM consumption never hits the 100% and the CPU workload has only here and there peaks of 100% but no permanent 100% over multiple minutes. Most services from QlikView and the OS won't recover if they had any timeouts and/or unloaded libraries or removed caches and could be restored in any way - unless a restart.

Further the tasks itself will fail very rarely - most often the causes are by the reloads/distribution and/or the workload. Therefore you should look there at first - means the document logs and then the application/event/performance logs from QlikView and the OS and monitoring the execution live per task-manager and QMC. If there are really bigger issues within your environment you will detect quite soon some pattern and could resolve them - step by step.