Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tigger
Contributor
Contributor

Error whrn connected to my google drive to upload data with the data load editor

Hello all, 

I have been using my google drive connector to upload CSV data files to the data load editor of my app with no problem until this evening. When I now follow the steps of google connector verification, testing etc .. all remains the same.. however when I attempt to upload the .csv file I receive a permission error, which has not occurred before. 

The error is attached below as a screen shot. 

I have attempted to share the folder with the .csv files but am unsure how or who or where to send the link to as I am using Qliksense to access the folder and no specific email account. 

Has something changed in the past day with regard to permissions when accessing files stored in the google drive? I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this for me. Thank you 

2 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @Tigger 

I just tested it out and works fine without problem.  You can try creating a sample CSV and try uploading 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
d-schmidt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tigger,
were you able to resolve the permission error?
I got the same error message when trying to store a csv or qvd to Google Drive.