Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tigger
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error whrn connected to my google drive to upload data with the data load editor

Hello all, 

I have been using my google drive connector to upload CSV data files to the data load editor of my app with no problem until this evening. When I now follow the steps of google connector verification, testing etc .. all remains the same.. however when I attempt to upload the .csv file I receive a permission error, which has not occurred before. 

The error is attached below as a screen shot. 

I have attempted to share the folder with the .csv files but am unsure how or who or where to send the link to as I am using Qliksense to access the folder and no specific email account. 

Has something changed in the past day with regard to permissions when accessing files stored in the google drive? I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this for me. Thank you 

2 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @Tigger 

I just tested it out and works fine without problem.  You can try creating a sample CSV and try uploading 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
d-schmidt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tigger,
were you able to resolve the permission error?
I got the same error message when trying to store a csv or qvd to Google Drive.