New to Qlik Analytics

If you’re new to Qlik Cloud or Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Who Me Too'd this topic

Tigger
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error whrn connected to my google drive to upload data with the data load editor

Hello all, 

I have been using my google drive connector to upload CSV data files to the data load editor of my app with no problem until this evening. When I now follow the steps of google connector verification, testing etc .. all remains the same.. however when I attempt to upload the .csv file I receive a permission error, which has not occurred before. 

The error is attached below as a screen shot. 

I have attempted to share the folder with the .csv files but am unsure how or who or where to send the link to as I am using Qliksense to access the folder and no specific email account. 

Has something changed in the past day with regard to permissions when accessing files stored in the google drive? I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this for me. Thank you 

Who Me Too'd this topic