Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Few missing records from data load from oracle sql to qlik sense desktop

Hello all,

I have loaded about 300 records of data. In my oracle database I have 300 records for a column that is a varchar (some records can be numbers, numbers+string, or just string). When I use the wizard and import into Qlik Sense, it is missing roughly 5 records after doing some data validation. What could the cause be? I am confused as to how these specific 5 records can go missing. The varchar datatype suffice as 295 records properly import. The missing fields are not any different. Can anyone shed some light? 

Thanks

Labels (3)
3 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

What is the infomation density for that column in qliksense and is there any Where clause or filters applied ?
Learning never stops.
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

There is no where clause pre set before loading data. Everything was loaded using the built in wizard. 

Column A

abc

def

ghi-890

ttz-01

ttz-02

ttz-03

My data is pretty much similar to what is shown above. For some reason, qlik is unable to bring in the ttz01-03 records.

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Can't comment without seeing the script. Did you check the information density ?
Learning never stops.