Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yonutssy
Contributor
Contributor

Filter excludes values

Hello Qlik Sense Community,

I have a filter that is acting very strange.

Anytime I select 'Last 12 months through last month' I get some values, but without values from 'Last 6 months' or 'Last 3 months'. Is there a way to make it work correctly and to get the values from those 2 options too? 

The filter looks like this:

= if(Lead_Date>= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_ST_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_ST_Max, 'Last 3 months through last month',
if(Lead_Date>= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_CT_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_CT_Max, 'Last 3 months through last month',
if(Lead_Date>= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_ST_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_ST_Max, 'Last 6 months through last month',
if(Lead_Date>= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_CT_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_CT_Max, 'Last 6 months through last month',
if(Lead_Date >= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_ST_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_ST_Max, 'Last 12 months through last month',
if(Lead_Date >= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_CT_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_CT_Max,'Last 12 months through last month'
))))))

Labels (3)
1 Reply
yonutssy
Contributor
Contributor
Author

What I am trying to achieve is that I want to see a comparison between Selected Timeframe and Comparison Timeframe, but dynamically using the filter. Just like this: 

yonutssy_0-1642515813881.png

Also, the formula for above image is this:

if((Lead_Date>= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_ST_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_ST_Max)
OR (Lead_Date>= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_ST_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_ST_Max)
OR (Lead_Date >= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_ST_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_ST_Max) , 'Selected Timeframe',
if((Lead_Date>= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_CT_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_3_Thru_LM_CT_Max)
OR (Lead_Date>= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_CT_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_6_Thru_LM_CT_Max)
OR (Lead_Date >= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_CT_Min and Lead_Date <= TP_Last_12_Thru_LM_CT_Max), 'Comparison Timeframe'
))