Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyM
Contributor
Contributor

For each row calculation

I am new to qliksense and trying to create a dashboard to show productivity based on the number of tickets a person works per hour each day.

The data I have is below but I don't know how to put the calculation in to qlik. It needs to be for each day (dt) divide the number of hours worked by the number of tickets cleared then give a percentage depending on how close the outcome is to 4 (it can be over 100% if it works out to be more than 4 per hour)

Any help would be much appreciated. Please let me know if I haven't explained myself properly.

AshleyM_0-1685356646968.png

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

If your table contains the person ID and the date, the measure will work per person and date. That's just how Qlik works - measures are calculated per the dimensions in the object (unless specified otherwise).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

It's not really clear from the data how many hours were actually worked - these numbers don't seem to be in any reasonable format. Generally speaking, though, it seems like a relatively straightforward case of Sum(Hours) / Sum(Ticketscleared) once the hours field is converted to actual hours (I'm guessing nobody worked 75057 hours in a day).

AshleyM
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your response @Or I will check the data as I hadn't noticed that but once that is sorted how do I do a calculation for each person, each day? And get a percentage based on how close to 4 the result is?

Or
MVP
MVP

If your table contains the person ID and the date, the measure will work per person and date. That's just how Qlik works - measures are calculated per the dimensions in the object (unless specified otherwise).