Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nolan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Grouped Bar Chart displaying same values when filtered

Good Afternoon,

I have a grouped bar chart displaying two different measures based upon a group of specific Product Numbers. Those Product Numbers are associated to specific Product Families. I am running into a situation where when I filter on one of the Product Families, both of the bars change to the same value as the associated Product Numbers.

This screenshot is with one of the Product Family filters applied:

Nolan_0-1647367069544.png

Below is the expression we are using for one of the measures in the bar chart:

Nolan_1-1647367233450.png

The second measure being the same, instead just as Num(Sum({$<Product -=

Appreciate any help you can provide

Labels (4)
2 Replies
TBMitchell
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Nolan,

I can't see anything wrong with what you have posted. Would you be able to mock up an example of the table the data is in? Including Product, Product Family and Contract Sales?

Simple Question but I have to ask, do you also know for sure that the values of each sum expression should not equal the same value? Which of the measures is incorrect; the contains, the Not Contains or both?

Tom

Kamryn
Contributor
Contributor

@MyBalanceNow wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I have a grouped bar chart displaying two different measures based upon a group of specific Product Numbers. Those Product Numbers are associated to specific Product Families. I am running into a situation where when I filter on one of the Product Families, both of the bars change to the same value as the associated Product Numbers.

This screenshot is with one of the Product Family filters applied:

Nolan_0-1647367069544.png

Below is the expression we are using for one of the measures in the bar chart:

Nolan_1-1647367233450.png

The second measure being the same, instead just as Num(Sum({$<Product -=

Appreciate any help you can provide

I have a bar chart, where one bar is showing order value average for last 12 month. This I have filtered by filtering the visualization with last 12 months. The axis is showing days (1, 2, 3, etc), like the average of order value for every first day of the month and so on. Order value itself is a measure multiplying two columns of a table.