Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfields
Contributor
Contributor

Help making measures as rows, Current Period vs. Prior Period as columns

Hello,

I'm trying to produce a table similar to the image I've attached. "Left" and "Right" are two date pickers in my dashboard, Left being more current, Right being in the past. Each of these have their own alternate states, Left and Right.

I'm struggling to figure out how to present these metrics in a single table. How can I make "Left" and "Right" their own columns? I can product each row (say Quantity sold) in its own separate straight table, but I'd love to figure out how to put these all on the same chart.

• My data is at the transaction level, each row having a date (column name is Date). 
  • Calculations of each metric is fairly simple, Left Quantity sold for example is "Sum({[Left] * $}[Quantity sold])"
    • $ in the state because the non-Left/Right filters apply globally

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Labels (3)
1 Reply
vikasmahajan

Hi ,

Here is a demo attached with various measures created for CY & LY  take a look &  you can implement the same.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Member-Articles/As-of-Table-with-YTD-MTD-QTD-amp-Calculation-of-Rollin...

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.