Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fonds
Contributor II
Contributor II

Help with line chart

Hi, I'm new to Qlik so what I'm asking might be obvious to many.
I have a field containing the name of the suppliers and a field with the name of the product, (a product can be supplied by more than one supplier).
I would like to know how to have two lines (or more) in a chart where each line represents the trend of supplied products only for a single supplier (preferably set analysis).

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If you use a line chart with Date and Supplier as dimensions every supplier will have their own line. But you can no longer have the bars in the same chart.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

What do you mean with "the trend of supplied products"?

Please share an example of the data structure and what you want the result to look like.

Fonds
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Something like that (see attachment), i just need to create another line for Supplier B.

Thanks.

LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You can manually add multiple lines to a combo chart. I didn't rename the measures so you can see what expressions I've used:

LRuCelver_0-1710166970948.png

Fonds
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

However, I cannot enter them manually, because it is a dynamic chart that changes based on the user's filters.
Is there a way to create lines for each individual supplier in a chart automatically?
Forgive me for expressing myself poorly.
Thanks.

LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If you use a line chart with Date and Supplier as dimensions every supplier will have their own line. But you can no longer have the bars in the same chart.

Fonds
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

that's what I thought, why can't you have two dimensions and two measures? 😞